Did you know that today’s Myrtle Beach, South Carolina real estate investment market is booming? Now is the time to buy low and profit high. While purchasing a property with high rental-return potential is a good start, managing that property for success is a must!
Hiring a Myrtle, Beach property management company could take your business farther than you might expect. A dedicated group of property management professionals who are looking out for your best interests can help you to earn more, save more, and relax more. Before deciding whether you’ll be a hands on or a hands off rental property owner, take a look at our list of top 5 benefits to hiring a property management company in Myrtle Beach.
1. Myrtle Beach has a hot market for rentals right now! Setting a competitive rental rate will help to ensure that property owners make a fair return. All County Southern Shores Property Management professionals offer free-no obligation rental evaluations to ensure that you receive the best price for your rental. Our assessment is compiled based on detailed market research. With All County, you will also receive information on
• Rental demand for your property type
• Recommendations for improvements to make your property more attractive
• Suggestions on rental price range according to current market conditions
2. Without professional expertise, renting to the right tenants can be tough. All County Southern Shores property management professionals take the guess work out of finding qualified tenants. We complete background and credit checks and perform a thorough rental history review to make certain that we fill your vacancies with qualified renters.
3.When trying to expand the exposure of your property to potential tenants, advertising is an absolute must! At All County, we apply effective marketing strategy to fill vacancies fast and at no cost to you!
4.Dealing with the monetary aspects of managing your property can be stressful. With All County, you can relax knowing that we keep track of detailed financial records on your behalf. Our Myrtle Beach based company provides property owners with bookkeeping services and keeps track of all income and expenses. Additionally, you are able to track all transactions through the online owner’s portal.
5. Never worry about fixing another leaky faucet or broken appliance again. All County property management handles maintenance requests, coordinates property repairs, monitors the 24/7 emergency maintenance line and promptly responds to all urgent situations to help you save both time and money!
Never has it been so easy to maximize your profit, save more and relax more while growing your rental property business. If you would like to learn more about what All County Southern Shores can do to improve your returns in the Grand Strand, call in today for knowledgeable help and advice from our property management experts!